Get back to nature and experience the natural beauty of Lombok on a soft trek to the twin waterfalls of Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu. Escape the heat and enjoy the cooler climate of Mount Rinjani National Park.
Enjoy the cooler climate of Mount Rinjani National Park in central Lombok on an easy trek to the amazing waterfalls of Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu, over 500 meters above sea level. Upon arrival at Benang Stokel, get the chance to go for a refreshing swim in the pool at the base of the cascades. Marvel at the lush vegetation of the tropical forest as you continue your hike. Arrive at Benang Kelambu and discover a stream of water that creates a beautiful curtain-like effect as it flows through the cracks of plants that grow at the top of the cliff and falls from a height of about 35 meters.
What to expect:
• Swim in the refreshing waters of the Benang Stokel waterfall
• Marvel at the vivid green plants and pure nature of Mount Rinjani National Park
• Trek past trees of banana, jackfruit, coffee beans and others planted by the locals
- We will pick you up to your hotel at 08:00am
- Benang Stokel Waterfall
- Benang Kelambu Waterfall
- Return to hotel
✓Driver and guide
✓Hotel pick-up and drop off for hotels not in Senggigi and Mataram
What to bring:
- Sun Cream
- Towel ( if you want to swim on the waterfall )
- Flip flops